Womb Yoga: A Nurturing and Revitalising Session for Women | CLEVELAND, USA
Tuesday 17 October 2017 | 6.30pm – 9pm
with Uma Dinsmore-Tuli
in Unitarian Universalist Society of Cleveland, 2728 Lancashire Road, Cleveland Heights, Cleveland, Ohio, OH 44106
For women of all ages, exploring Yoni Shakti and connecting with our source power
Womb Yoga is all about reconnecting with the deep blood wisdom of cycles throughout the whole of a woman’s life, from pre-menarche to post-menopause. It is for all women, with or without wombs, menstruating or not menstruating. This way of yoga is a truly multidimensional approach which enables women to access the inner guidance of their source wisdom so that they may more readily reside in well-being and peace with their experiences as women. It utilizes every dimension of yoga practice to promote optimal health – from Total Yoga Nidra (yoga sleep) and meditation, to dance-like flows of deliciously feminine asana (posture), and supportive structural attention to the intimate relationship between posture and pelvic health.
This is the first opportunity in the Americas for women of all ages and all levels of yoga experience to enjoy the teachings presented in Uma’s radical book, Yoni Shakti.
This therapeutic and deliciously feminine approach to yoga enhances awareness of our inner woman's wisdom and elemental connections. This integrated and harmonious approach to hatha yoga is especially developed to bring comfort and joy to women. It is suited to all women, with or without previous experience of yoga, who would like a feminine, nourishing and fluid practice with elegant movement flows, delicious breath work, resonant sound, and deep healing relaxation.
This evening is for women only of all ages and levels of yoga experience. Pregnant women and babes in arms are warmly welcome. Health care practitioners with an interest in women’s health are also welcome provided they have a living interest in and practice of yoga.
“Womb Yoga brings us home to ourselves as women. To honor the natural cycles of our womb life is to dance in time with the cosmic rhythms of the universe.” Uma Dinsmore-Tuli
Cost and Bookings
$35 before 10 Oct thereafter $45
Space is limited; book in advance to secure your spot.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to pre-register
If you have any questions about Uma’s workshops in Cleveland please contact Olga Chwa at email@example.com or call: 216-534-5467
If you have any questions about Uma’s Americas Tour in general please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to know more before you book?
Check out Uma’s free resources online:
Total Yoga Nidra
• Living Earth Wild Nidra (rooted and enraptured) available here with lots of other Total Yoga Nidras by Uma: www.yoganidranetwork.org/downloads
• Yoga Nidra 1: Starry night pure yoga nidra available here with other Total Yoga Nidra recordings for women: www.yonishakti.co/resources
• lots more Total Yoga Nidras by Uma and others: www.yoganidranetwork.org/downloads
www.wombyoga.org including video welcome from Uma to Womb Yoga and Yoni Shakti on the homepage
• 10 yoga nidra recordings to download and a selection of individual chapters from her book Yoni Shakti including the Heart - womb river sacred greeting gesture: www.yonishakti.co/resources
• videos of yoga sequences: Heart - womb river greetings, Being in the cycles, Many yoni mudra sequence: www.yonishakti.co/videos
• 3 more yoga nidras, listen to Sita's story and 6 beautiful chants: www.yonishakti.co/audio
downloadable practice guides: www.wombyoga.org/resources/practice-guides