Postnatal Yoga Classes with Maxine:
• Get fit & meet other mums locally in a relaxed atmosphere with your baby
• Benefit from expert personal guidance in a friendly and informal setting
• Pick up invaluable tips you can do at home, with or without your baby
• Have fun with your baby, speed up your postnatal recovery and leave feeling energised
• Learn highly effective ways to re-strengthen core muscles and pelvic floor
• Practice targeted simple exercises safely and intelligently
• Tone, stretch and re-align your postpartum body
• Dissolve aches and pains and replenish your energy supplies
• Learn relaxation and breathing techniques
These classes offer the perfect chance to get fit and relax in an informal and friendly atmosphere. They are tailored around the specific needs of the mums (and little ones!) attending.
Whatever your baby needs or might be doing during the class is fine. You will discover great tips on how to integrate this into your practice.
There is a sliding scale for payment:
£60 per class for one person
£30 per class per per person for a class of 2 people
£20 per class per person for a class of 3- 5 people
£15 per class per person, for a class of 6 - 8 people.