The Inner Yoga of Women | CHICAGO, IL, USA
Day 2 of The Goddess Within weekend
24 June 2018 | Sunday 9.30am - 6pm
with Uma Dinsmore-Tuli
at Yogaview, 2211 N Elston Ave #200, Chicago, IL 60614, USA
This therapeutic and deliciously feminine approach to yoga is especially for women. It is an integrated and harmonious approach to hatha yoga, developed to revitalise, bringing comfort and joy.
- Enjoy yoga including rhythmic and elegant movement flows, delicious breath work, resonant sound and Total Yoga Nidra (deep healing relaxation/ heart-based meditation)
- Discover nourishing and fluid practices that enhance awareness of our inner woman's wisdom and elemental connections.
- Practice a yoga that honours the cycles of your body and your life.
Who is it for?
- All women - whether you are a complete beginner to yoga or a super-experienced yogini.
- Women exploring their menstrual and menopausal experiences as a means to health, wellbeing and spiritual empowerment.
- Yoga teachers and yoga therapists – it can count towards CE points depending upon the requirements of their professional associations.
- Health care practitioners with a living practice of yoga who want to support their clients in positive experiences of women’s inner wisdom.
Try before you book
FREE Total Yoga Nidra
Living Earth Wild Nidra: rooted and enraptured
Or you may like to read FREE extracts of Uma’s book Yoni Shakti available here: http://www.yonishakti.co/
Statement of Inclusion
Are you pregnant? Breastfeeding? Do you have young children? Or perhaps you want to know more about your eligibility – Please see our Statement of Inclusion page which is a genuine welcome from Uma and details the appropriate support for women considering attending any of her events.
$100 for Sunday or book for Saturday too and pay $185 - a saving of $15